Onsite Infrared Training
Onsite Mentoring and Consultancy
IPI Learning trainers are available to provide you with onsite infrared training, mentoring and consultancy services at your work place. Our services include:
- Development of a customised infrared inspection program
- On-the-job training, providing you with step by step guidance in carrying out a complete infrared survey on your site
- Software training, and report format generation in accordance with industry best practice
- Infrared camera purchasing advice
- Auditing of your existing infrared inspection program
Our trainers will provide you with the benefit of decades of thermography experience, as well as a thorough understanding of industry standards and best practice. We will teach you how to carry out a professional infrared survey without the prolonged learning curve usually involved in mastering a new skill.
Call us to discuss your requirements and organise a quotation on 1300 781 701.
Onsite Infrared Training Courses
If you have four or more employees that need training and certification, an on-site infrared training course may be right for you.
On-site infrared training offers several distinct advantages over open enrolment classes. Among these are:
- Several people can be trained and certified quickly
- Travel expenses for employees are eliminated
- Onsite infrared training is customized to meet your particular needs
- Courses are scheduled at times convenient for you
- Curricula may be modified to meet your company’s specific needs
All of our instructors are highly experienced, practicing thermographers. Each brings years of unmatched, real-world experience to the classroom. Our thermography courses are taught using a combination of dynamic multi-media presentations, hands-on demonstrations and one-on-one interaction with students. Our courses integrate theory, practice, and case studies in a fun, relaxed atmosphere designed to maximize each student’s learning experience.
Among the on-site infrared training courses we offer:
- Jumpstart Infrared Workshop
- Level I Certified Infrared Thermographer®
- Level II Certified Infrared Thermographer®
- Level III Certified Infrared Thermographer®
- IR Program Audit
- Application Courses:
- Jumpstart Electrical Safety Workshop
- Energized Electrical Maintenance
- IRISS Certified Installer
- IRISS IR Window Installation Support
- Bearing Fitting and Removal Techniques
- Bearing Housings and Seals
- Bearing Damage Analysis
- Bearing Lubrication
- Bearing Handling and Storage
- Bearings for Electric Motors
- Practical Handling of High Precision Bearings
- V Belts and Pulleys
- Infrared Thermography Workshop
Call us to discuss your onsite infrared training requirements and organise a quotation on 1300 781 701.