As thermography has matured, many facilities have become increasingly reliant on the data that result from infrared inspections. Thermographic data now is regularly used for Preventive and Predictive Maintenance, Condition Monitoring, Quality Assurance, Research and Development, and Forensics.
Achieving maximum benefit from an infrared inspection program requires more than accurate data collection. Thermographers need to be able to manage infrared data and prepare inspection reports quickly and accurately.
Infraspection Institute’s Exception® software is a unique approach to the challenge of managing your infrared inspection program data. Exception® is a stand-alone software package that does not require the user to have additional applications to operate. Because it is a stand-alone package, it is not susceptible to the types of crashes associated with cross-linked software systems.
Designed by thermographers for thermographers, Exception® integrates easy-to-use report generation tools with a powerful database. Exception® is the only infrared inspection software that automatically generates standards-compliant reports using any infrared camera.
Key features of Exception®:
- Quick and efficient
- Compatible with all thermal imagers
- Compliant with Infraspection Institute Standards and ASTM standards
- Automatically calculates temperature limits for electrical & mechanical equipment
- Uses route-based inventory system for data management
- Economics and trending modules included
- Compatible with network environments