1. Like us on Facebook and post an image of your most impressive thermal anomaly or
2. Email the image along with your name, company and contact number to
The winning image will be published in our July newsletter and our website.
Competition ends June 30, 2018.
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Entry is via Internet only and is open to Australian residents only.
2. On entering this competition, entrants licence the Promoter (Industrial Precision Instruments Pty Ltd) to use the Entry Content across its channels in any manner the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting, copying, publishing, broadcasting or communicating the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, in perpetuity, without payment to the entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise). Entries become the property of the Promoter. Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an entry will be permitted. Entries will not be returned by the Promoter.
3. By entering this Promotion, the entrant: (a) consents to any dealings with their Entry Content that may otherwise infringe their moral rights in an entry; (b) agrees not to assert any moral rights (wherever and whenever such rights are recognised) in respect of their entry or publicity materials containing any part of their entry, against the Promoter, its assigns, licensees and successors in title; and (c) undertakes to the Promoter that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
4. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional sites or channels remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet service provider. Any details
entered incorrectly shall be deemed invalid and result in an ineligible entry.
5. Entry is free and open to anyone who fulfils the entry criteria below. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.
6. To qualify for the draw, entrants must enter via Facebook or email during the promotion period. To enter, participants must send a picture to Industrial Precision Instruments via either of the channels outlined below. This picture should be a thermal image, taken with a thermal imaging camera demonstrating a thermal anomaly. If the image is judged to have been photoshopped or doctored in any way it will be deemed ineligible.
a. Facebook: Post a picture to the IPI Learning Facebook account: www.facebook.com/ipilearning
b. Email: Email a picture, you name, phone number and company name to [email protected] This picture should be a thermal image demonstrating a thermal anomaly.
7. Entrants release Facebook and its/their associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion and acknowledge that: (a) the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any Social Media Platform; (b) any information provided by the entrant in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to any Social Media Platform; and (c) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not to any Social Media Platform.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and can only enter in their own name.
9. Multiple entries are permitted.
10. Competition starts on February 1, 2018 at 8am and concludes on June 30, 2018 at midnight.
11. The winning entries will be those that meet the entry criteria and are deemed to demonstrate the most impressive thermal anomaly. The selection of the winning entry will take place on Monday July 2, 2018 at the Industrial Precision Instruments Office, 12/634-644 Mitcham Road, Vermont, Victoria. The selection of the winning entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner will be notified via the channel through which they entered the competition on Wednesday July 4, 2018.
13. It is the responsibility of the winner/s to contact Industrial Precision Instruments to redeem their prize. If they do not make contact within 30 days of notification the prize will be awarded to the next runner up.
14. In the event that the winner/s is ineligible or unable to accept the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions the prize will be offered to the next runner up.
15. The results of the competition will be published on the ipilearning.com.au website on or before Friday July 6, 2018.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide identity, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoters.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or any technical error, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
19. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. All entry details become the property of the Promoter. If entrants do not consent to social media handles being retained by the Promoter for the purposes of contacting the winners they should not enter.
20. The Promoter and its related bodies corporate, contractors and agencies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or redemption of any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
21. Entry content must not include:
a. Any image, video, recording or other kind of depiction of any other person (except incidentally and not prominently) without that person’s express consent. If a person is a minor, the express consent of the minor’s parent or guardian must be obtained before being included in any Entry Content (and if the minor is over 13, the minor’s express consent must also be obtained). Entrants warrant that if any such content is included, they have obtained the express consent of the relevant person;
b. Any content that in the Promoter’s opinion contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is obscene, offensive, potentially defamatory, discriminatory, indecent or
otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (which may include, without limitation, content involving nudity, malice, violence or swearing); and
c. Any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other content in which copyright subsists. The content must be an original work of the entrant.
22. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions under State or Territory legislation.
23. These terms & conditions are subject to change without notice.
24. The first and only prize includes: $100 JB HiFi Gift Voucher.
25. In the case that prizes cannot be collected from the Industrial Precision Instruments office, prizes will be sent to the winner where possible. Time of delivery will be dependent on location.
27. Traders (Promoter’s) name and address: Industrial Precision Instruments Pty Ltd, 12/634-644 Mitcham Road, Vermont, 3133, Australia.